Jack of All Sprays Gun Oil
Jack of All Sprays Gun Oil is an odorless formulation that lubricates, cleans and protects. It operates in both extremely low and high temperatures. Jack Gun Oil decreases friction and wear, inhibits rust and corrosion and will not damage plastic composite. It is also non-toxic and proudly made in the USA.
- Decreases friction and wear
- Will not dry out for long term storage
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Will not damage plastic composite
- Odorless – Non-Toxic – Biodegradable
- Operates in extreme hot and cold
- Will not damage nickel finish
After using Jack, I was able to move both the bolt and safety with ease on a 1950 Sears & Roebuck Mod 2200 .22 LR that was encrusted with grime and rust. Thanks to Jack, the mechanics of the gun move smoothly and perform just as it did when crafted. Thanks Jack of All Sprays for renewing a classic! – Tanya, United Tactical Firearms. Town Creek, AL.
Standard packaging is 1 ounce bottle or 2.5 ounce spray can. For other packaging sizes, contact us at email@example.com